- If You are beginner in the sports of kitesurfing – kiteboarding, KITESURFING.LT team offers You either introductory or full kitesurfing – kiteboarding courses in Lithuania after which You will be able to control kites or ride on Your own.
- It doesn‘t matter what kind of weather conditions we have KITESURFING.LT team will provide You suitable equipment for the particular situation to enjoy Your lessons. During all the teaching process international kitesurfing – kiteboarding instructors always are near You in order to suggest, comment, correct Your mistakes.
- Kiteboarding – Kitesurfing lessons are delivered in any time convenient for You and in the place suitable for lessons.
- Lectures of kitesurfing courses are delivered according standards of International Kiteboarding Organization (IKO). This means after the courses You will get IKO Member Card.
- Safety first!!! That’s why KITESURFING.LT team gives additional insurance for our students.
Experienced International kitesurfing – kiteboarding instructors of our team are sincere, friendly and extremely patient people. Though it doesn’t matter how long Your training will take You will be always stimulated never to give up, since KITESURFING.LT team practice shows that fragile women and even older people can successfully learn what we teach.
Independent trials to learn this extreme sports is saluted, but it can really become one of the most miserable days in Your life with broken leg, ribs or even worse-backbone. So KITESURFING.LT team strongly recommends to accept our services and feel safe while kiteboarding in the future.
Introductory course: Wind window, foil kite piloting
Time: 1 hour
Price: 60 EUR
Note: suitable and for kids
One day beginner course: Wind window, foil kite piloting, preparation and piloting of real kite.
Time: 3 hours
Price: 180 EUR
Two day almost done course: Wind window, foil kite piloting, preparation and piloting of real kite, kite control in water, bodydrag, first starts on the board.
Time: 6 hours
Price: 330 EUR
Full independent kiteboarder course: Wind window, foil kite piloting, preparation and piloting of real kite, kite control in water, bodydrag, first starts on the board, independent relaunching kite from the water, riding in one direction (more skillful rides in both directions).
Time: 9 hours
Price: 510 EUR